Friday, June 18, 2010

Try Linux

Hello People,
now, I've been using Linux or GNU/Linux for quite a long time, and it is quite clear to me that it is much more superior to Microsoft Windows. For me, the superiority lies in one perticular aspect, I have control over my hardware. First of all, Linux is quite rich with tools that gives you the needed flexibility to do most of the things you want to do with your hardware. Second, the tools perform the way they are supposed to.
Away from all reasons why you should use Linux, which is not the purpose of this post, I would like to make a tiny commitment. For all of you out there that really want to use Linux, or at least try, and don't know where to start. I am willing to provide the needed assistance and put you on the right track at least to try using Linux for a few months.

If you are someone who wants to use linux, or who already does but has problems somewhere, just leave me a comment on this blog post (preferably stating your e-mail address) and I will contact you back and we will get your system running in some way or another.

Just give it a try, it's really worth it.

[UPDATE] If you need a Linux CD, almost any Distribution, please leave a comment below. I will either provide instructions on how to download and burn one yourself, how to order one for free (not recommended as it puts more financial burden on the distro), or I will burn you one myself.

1 comment:

God_Speed said...

hey Actually I visited your blog through Marleine Daoud's blog and finding it quite Resourceful...Would love to learn Linux in a proper way ...Been on Windows platform most of the times but You can help me growing my interest in Linux .. i am learning how to efficiently use it nowadays! my ID is gizz.k123@gmail.com thanks in advance dude...